On Friday, November 8th 2002 I made the switch to InDesign. After spending the week building a print flyer for a local drugstore chain in QuarkXPress 5, I sat down to export a press-ready PDF. Three frustrating hours later I still hadn’t managed to squeeze a PDF, or even a usable postscript file out of the buggy XPress release. I threw up my hands in despair and that moment decided to spend the weekend learning InDesign and rebuilding my job.
- The Sexless Rubbermen Are Back, and They're Hungry June 23, 2017
- Ancient Manufacturing Technique Exposed Indigenous Peoples to Dangerous Toxins June 23, 2017
- Smash Mouth Retweeted an Anime Porn Nazi June 22, 2017
- Comcast Accused of Sabotaging Small ISP Owner's Business By Destroying His Cables June 22, 2017
- A Mysterious Mars-Sized Object Could Be Hiding at the Edge of Our Solar System June 22, 2017