On Friday, November 8th 2002 I made the switch to InDesign. After spending the week building a print flyer for a local drugstore chain in QuarkXPress 5, I sat down to export a press-ready PDF. Three frustrating hours later I still hadn’t managed to squeeze a PDF, or even a usable postscript file out of the buggy XPress release. I threw up my hands in despair and that moment decided to spend the weekend learning InDesign and rebuilding my job.
- Maybe Leave Dogs Out of This Anti-Vaccine Nonsense August 23, 2017
- DJI Will Turn Off Your Spark Drone if You Don't Update Firmware by September 1st August 23, 2017
- Finally, Lamborghini Has Made a Phone Exclusively for Assholes August 23, 2017
- Time & Vine Is a Magical Comic About Teachers Drinking Wine Because Life Is Hard August 23, 2017
- Why Energy Companies Are Accusing Greenpeace of Breaking Organized Crime Laws August 22, 2017