On Friday, November 8th 2002 I made the switch to InDesign. After spending the week building a print flyer for a local drugstore chain in QuarkXPress 5, I sat down to export a press-ready PDF. Three frustrating hours later I still hadn’t managed to squeeze a PDF, or even a usable postscript file out of the buggy XPress release. I threw up my hands in despair and that moment decided to spend the weekend learning InDesign and rebuilding my job.
- Inside Apple Inc.'s iPhone X Compromise"
- Apple upgraded because $1,000 iPhone will 'extract' more profits from consumers"
- VirnetX Receives Court's Final Judgment Affirming Jury's Verdict of $1.20 Per Infringing Apple Device: $439.7 Million Final Judgment Includes Jury Verdict, Willful Infringement, Interest and Attorney Fees"
- Hey, Maybe Don't Fly Drones Where Firefighters Are Trying to Save Lives October 17, 2017
- GAO Will Investigate FCC's Sketchy Claim That a Cyberattack Broke Its Comment System October 17, 2017
- Here's How Honda's 'Musical Road' In California Was Done Wrong Not Just Once, But Twice October 17, 2017
- This Insane Gremlins Poster Has 84 Different References On It—Can You Guess Them All? October 17, 2017
- A Mars-Bound Astronaut Risks Everything for the Future in Others Will Follow October 17, 2017