- Apple exec on making a completely green iPhone and tackling child labour concerns in supply chain: Apple has a master plan for its products, but some have labelled the ambitious goal as 'strange' and even 'nonsense'." ["'What we've committed to is 100 per cent recycled material to make our products, or renewable material,' Apple's vice president of environment, policy and social initiatives, Lisa Jackson, told news.com.au. 'We're working like gangbusters on that.'"]
- Apple's iPhone X is boring, but the software and services it enables are not: While Apple likes to hype its newest hardware, it's the software and services that stand out with the iPhone X. Here's what that means for the future of mobile innovation."
- Apple's Services Are Like Lousy Sex: Apple's services are often very misunderstood. Many tech observers do not grasp the role that services do and should play at Apple. Some contend that Apple's services are awful and that Apple is losing out to Google's services. Others point out how rapidly Apple's service revenues have been rising and contend that Apple is fast becoming a services-first company. In my opinion, both views are wrong. Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that both views are incomplete.
- Eager to Host More Classified Data, Amazon Launches New 'Secret' Cloud Region for US Intelligence November 20, 2017
- Justice Department Sues AT&T Over Time Warner Merger Despite Charges of Political Motivation November 20, 2017
- The Best Black Friday Deals Available Right Now [Updating] November 20, 2017
- A/S/L? Oregon Wants to Celebrate a 'Day of Cyber' With You November 20, 2017
- McMaster Reportedly Told Oracle CEO That Trump Has Intelligence of a 'Kindergartner' November 20, 2017
I Write Like
Count per Day
- 337174Total reads:
- 61Reads today:
- 55Reads yesterday:
- 230670Total visitors:
- 61Visitors today:
- 0Visitors currently online: