Based in the city of Cranbrook, BC, Rocky Mountain Print Solutions (RMPS) has been serving the East Kootenays for more than 40 years. Owner/proprietor Don Wik and his team have navigated the turbulent waters of print evolution by taking their business into new directions. Recently RMPS added 3D printing to the mix with the installation of a MakerBot Replicator capable of printing high-resolution objects with a build volume of roughly 10 x 8 x 6 inches. How has the new technology affected their business?
- Exclusive interview: Apple's Phil Schiller on how the iPhone X 'seemed impossible at the start'/Plus HomePod delay latest, Face ID, AirPods, iMac Pro and much more"
- Apple and Chicago join forces to bring coding opportunities to city's students: Apple today announced that it is working with the city of Chicago to bring coding opportunities to Chicago's nearly 500,000 students through a citywide expansion of Apple's Everyone Can Code program."
- Apple and Chicago Join Forces to Bring Coding Opportunities to City's Students
- The 10 Best Deals of December 12, 2017 December 12, 2017
- School will soon be a bigger bore for kids in France: Starting next fall, students there will be ban December 12, 2017
- Only 1 in 5 Republicans Want the FCC to Gut Net Neutrality Rules December 12, 2017
- It's Time to Register Your Small Drones Again December 12, 2017
- First Republican Congressman Demands FCC Delay Net Neutrality Vote December 12, 2017
I Write Like
Count per Day
- 338824Total reads:
- 2Reads today:
- 50Reads yesterday:
- 231991Total visitors:
- 2Visitors today:
- 1Visitors currently online: