Based in the city of Cranbrook, BC, Rocky Mountain Print Solutions (RMPS) has been serving the East Kootenays for more than 40 years. Owner/proprietor Don Wik and his team have navigated the turbulent waters of print evolution by taking their business into new directions. Recently RMPS added 3D printing to the mix with the installation of a MakerBot Replicator capable of printing high-resolution objects with a build volume of roughly 10 x 8 x 6 inches. How has the new technology affected their business?
- Inside Apple Inc.'s iPhone X Compromise"
- Apple upgraded because $1,000 iPhone will 'extract' more profits from consumers"
- VirnetX Receives Court's Final Judgment Affirming Jury's Verdict of $1.20 Per Infringing Apple Device: $439.7 Million Final Judgment Includes Jury Verdict, Willful Infringement, Interest and Attorney Fees"
- Hey, Maybe Don't Fly Drones Where Firefighters Are Trying to Save Lives October 17, 2017
- GAO Will Investigate FCC's Sketchy Claim That a Cyberattack Broke Its Comment System October 17, 2017
- Here's How Honda's 'Musical Road' In California Was Done Wrong Not Just Once, But Twice October 17, 2017
- This Insane Gremlins Poster Has 84 Different References On It—Can You Guess Them All? October 17, 2017
- A Mars-Bound Astronaut Risks Everything for the Future in Others Will Follow October 17, 2017
I Write Like
Count per Day
- 333612Total reads:
- 61Reads today:
- 138Reads yesterday:
- 228343Total visitors:
- 24Visitors today:
- 1Visitors currently online: